M&S Easter Treats
M&S Easter Nest Centrepiece
- Bring in a bowl with shredded wheat bars in and crush up with fingers
- Then bring in melted choc and pour on top
- Mix together
- Put to one side and bring in foil sheet and shape into a bowl
- Pour in the mix and use the bottom of a bowl to press a dent in the middle
- Leave to set
- Once set peel off the foil
- Put the chocolatey egg in the middle
- Add decorations to the nest such as edible leaves, flowers, Colin Caterpillar faces and M&S mini chocolate eggs
- Small and large bowl
- Roll of tin foil
- Cake board or a plate
- Shredded wheat bars
- Melted chocolate (the same quantity as your shredded wheat)
- Extremely Chocolatey Egg
- Colin Caterpillar faces and M&S mini chocolate eggs to decorate
M&S Kylie Koala Log Cake
- Bring in a chocolate roll and put on one end onto a plate.
- Buttercream the sides with chocolate frosting
- Put Kylie Koala to one side of the log.
- Take a sheet of parchment paper and pour melted chocolate onto it, spread it out to a thin layer with a spoon or palette knife.
- Roll it up carefully and pop in the fridge, when it is set use a rolling pin to hit the side of it to crack it and then unroll to see all the lovely chocolate bark pieces.
- Decorate the chocolate log tree with the pieces of chocolate bark.
- Add some final touches to it with piped buttercream leaves and edible flowers.
- Parchment paper
- Spoon or palette knife
- Plate or cake board
- M&S Kylie Koala
- Chocolate roll
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Melted chocolate
- Green buttercream and chocolate curls to decorate