15 Of The Most Useful And Affordable Organisational Hacks Instagram Has To Offer
Sort of pointing out the obvious here, but Instagram is undeniably one of the most widely-used apps out there right now. Yep, in this age of shameless self-promotion, people just can't get enough of posting photos of themselves, their possessions and whatever it is they get up to in their day-to-day lives.
But aside from these more superficial tendencies that Instagram caters to, there is also plenty of useful content on the app.
Look in the right places - using the most relevant hashtags, of course - and Instagram really is hacks, tips, and tricks galore.
1. Attach adhesive hooks onto your cupboard doors so that the right lid for your pots and pans are always within reach
2. Use the space under your sink to store essential items
3. Use removable stickers to label each towel, according to which member of the household they belong to
4. Roll up your towels and place them in a basket to save on space
5. Wind up all your wires and cables and keep them in place using binder clips
6. Stick your boots on hangers and place them in your closet to save on space
7. Put plastic bags in empty wipe containers
8. Keep small toys in containers to prevent them from getting lost
9. Use colour-coded sticky notes to tell techy items apart
10. Use ribbons and file dividers to bring a bit of order to your closet
11. Place baskets on the stairs so that bringing things up in the evening
12. Dedicate open-top bins to each type of food storage lid to prevent chaos
13. Hang baskets on a tension rod so your kids' bath toys to drain excess water back into the bathtub
14. Attach adhesive magnetic strips to the inside of your bathroom cupboard doors so you can easily find your various tools
15. Hang hooks in the kitchen so that you can easily find tools you use most
So next time you're finding your home a little too unorganized for your liking, log on to social media and see what tips other like-minded people have to offer!