Utterly Adorable Pregnancy Announcements That'll Leave You Desperate For Another Baby
Now that we're living in the age of 24/7 social media, it's where many of us choose to make our big life announcements. Whether it's letting your family and friends know that you finally graduate college or that you've found yourself a new partner, people these days enjoy making announcements through selfies and statuses.
As a result, people's announcements are getting increasingly more elaborate. After all, is there anything more satisfying on watching the likes roll in after making a post you know is social media gold? When my friend graduated, he sat on a blow-up unicorn holding a beer with a sign announcing it behind him, but when it comes to pregnancy announcements, parents-to-be are in a league of their own. Because there's no better opportunity for creativity than announcing that you're about to bring a new life into the world.
1. A new little pin to add to the fold
I really hope that these pins are used on this baby's diaper too. That would be going beautifully full circle.
2. No one wants an eviction notice
But you have to hand it to these parents - this is one clever way of announcing that they're expecting.
3. It's not just older siblings who need to come to terms with a new arrival
A pooch needs to do its homework to be able to cope with the change too.
4. Because Mario needs his brothers!
I wonder if he'll get a little Luigi or Princess Peach to play with.
5. Batman would be nothing without Robin
Telling your kid that they're getting a sidekick is a great way of stopping them from feeling threatened by a new baby.
6. Humor at its finest
There's no way dad can get out of changing nappies now.
7. Sometimes simplicity is the key to a great pregnancy announcement
This one is very appropriate for the digital age.
8. All hail this couple's pumpkin carving skills
Tim Burton probably couldn't think of anything as brilliantly gothic as this announcement.
9. Ice Ice Baby
These two are definitely going to be Under Pressure soon!
10. The nerdiest baby announcement ever
Their local optician will be pleased.
11. "What's in your tummy, Mummy?"
Now that's what I call a transformation picture.
12. Another great way of letting your little one know there's going to be a new arrival
And announcing it to the world at the same time!
13. Teamwork makes the dream work
Even if raising a baby is a little more difficult than assembling furniture!
14. Player 3 Has Entered The Game
It won't be long before this kid is thrashing his dad on the Xbox!
15. I'm sure their friends and family will tune into this movie
Their romantic pictures in the background are a nice touch.
16. Did we just become best friends?!
YUP! Not only are these Step Brothers-inspired onesies adorable, but look how excited she is to finally have a younger sibling by her side! I hope they have plenty of room for activities.
17. The best thing about a new baby? You'll eventually have a new video game player in the house
I mean, Super Mario Brothers is a lot more fun when there are more players.
So, if you or someone you know is expecting, or even just trying for a baby, you might want to get your thinking cap on so that you can rival some of the best pregnancy announcements the internet has to offer. Or, y'know, you could use them as inspiration!