People Recreated Their Grandparents' Photos And They Just Reek Of Nostalgia
There are plenty of trends on social media - fashion trends, fitness trends and, well, all sorts of popular online crazes. Some of them, we can agree, are pretty ridiculous (and potentially fatal) - ahem, the tide pod challenge.
Usually, however, they're pretty harmless and more often than not, they're incredibly sentimental and heartwarming.
And there are few online trends as heartwarming as the one which sees people recreating vintage photos featuring their own grandparents.
So, without further ado, here are 20 photos, some from as far back as a century ago, which were given a modern reworking by some very ambitious grandkids.
1. A pair of Hitotsubashi University graduates
2. The apple didn't fall too far from the tree
4. Gamers across generations
5. A timeless look
6. Barbecue in the country
7. The doting dad pose should always be a thing
8. Father/son traditions that never grow old
9. These photos were taken 69 years apart on the exact same street in France
10. This cricket player's grandson recreated grandpa's sporting ads
11. Grandma on the left, granddaughter on the right - taken nearly a century apart
12. The classic "sitting on a bonnet" shot
13. They trained in exactly the same place - just 100 years apart
14. How are they not the same person?!
15. Okay, the resemblance is too uncanny!
16. Like grandfather, like grandson
17. Both were taken by the Arno River in Florence, Italy
18. They're wearing the exact same jacket
19. The woman on the right and her boyfriend recreated her grandparents' photo
20. Both grandmother and granddaughter are aged 20 in these photos
Know of any photos of your grandparents you would like to create?