Parents Share Images Of Their Biggest Parenting Fails, And We Can All Relate
It is pretty well-documented that parenting is no mean feat. As well-meaning as they are, even the best of parents will make mistakes. In fact, learning how to be a parent is a skill you acquire through years of practice - with plenty of ill-considered missteps along the way.
It's best just to have a sense of humour about it all. After all, an epic parenting fail makes for a great photo opportunity.
1. "I was spitting sunflower seeds out the window on the way home but I guess they found their way back in the car."
2. "Accidentally sent my son to school with his newly bought ugly Christmas sweater. Didn't realise what Santa was doing until his Kindergarten teacher pointed it out when I picked him up after school."
3. My friend had her daughters at a zoo when she heard, "Ma'am, there's a lemur on your baby."
4. "Friend's mom mixed up pajama day and picture day. He was not pleased."
5. "Oh my gosh, we really don’t deserve my mom. All she wanted to do was spell out love in our family pictures. She had no idea."
6. "Instead of millennium falcons or fire trucks, my 8-Year-Old son builds lego bars with drunk patrons."
7. Wait, stop! Never mind. Too late
8. "I took this picture. The baby was fine. I still get hate mail about it occasionally. Even a couple of years after the fact."
9. "My boss brought his son to work today."
10. "My daughter's nose started bleeding in the car and this was the only thing I had handy. She called it a 'cotton stick'."
11. "Teacher asks kindy children to write what their mum does best... My spawn knows me well."
12. "Friend on Facebook sent their kid to school on picture day with the wrong shirt."
13. "So... My daughter found the Webcam and took a pic... I swear I'm a good parent..."
14. "I bought a new lamp for my daughter. It was a mistake."
15. Photoshoot fails really are more common than they should be
You've got to hand it to these parents - they're incredibly honest!