18 Times Companies Totally Screwed Us Over With Their Deceptive Packaging
When you spend your hard-earned money on something at the store, you have every right to expect to get exactly what you paid for.
Unfortunately, this certainly isn't always the case. In fact, far too often you get the exact opposite. It's easy to feel cheated when this happens, but just know you're not alone.
Here are 16 of the most outrageous design fails to have made it on the shelves of stores around the country.
1. "This Antivirus software my dad bought is literally an empty case with a code on the back."
This is just a waste of plastic!
2. You're telling me this isn't a beer?
Things may get confusing after one-too-many.
3. "Hate to see waste in packaging & also feel like they are trying to trick me so I feel value. Please make bottle the size of product!!"
4. You absolute liars!!!
5. Not the best combination ever...
6. "My wife bought some pencils for our elementary school where we teach English in South Korea. Then she opened the box."
7. Erm, I asked for olive oil...
8. I feel robbed
9. I guess orange really is the new black
10. Could this be any more ironic?!
11. I'd quite like to know if what I'm eating has been decapitated before I've opened the packet...
12. Ohhh so it's not suitable for climbing???
13. The epitome of misleading...
14. Great sales tactic: buy one pack of sausages and get two free
15. I expected 12 and my expectations were not realised...
16. Now that's just cruel!!!
17. This Shampoo
How do you squeeze it out??
18. That's a wrap!
Seriously, how do the people responsible for these epic fails keep getting away with it?!