15 Moms Who Love Nothing More Than To Get A Laugh Out Of Their Kids
The best kinds of mums are the ones who have got the balance between being a disciplinarian and being a mum you can have a laugh with just right. Because as much as we need someone to keep our questionable behaviour in check, we also need a mum we can poke fun at, and one who will do the same back. I'm talking everything from playing practical jokes on each other to keeping up a witty text message exchange with your ma.
As it turns out, there are plenty of people who appreciate having a mother who will always unabashedly be their hilarious, adorable and sometimes outrageous selves. In fact, Twitter users up and down the country are sharing funny things their own mums have either said or done, and they're pretty amazing.
1. Your mum isn't wrong...
No pooch has ever resembled a tater tot more.
2. A bathtub fit for a queen
Why is this kid even complaining - I wish my mum was this extra.
3. Never question a mother on how she chooses to style her dog
She knows what she's doing.
4. Dogs are basically babies
Sweet dreams, pup!
5. If she's never had a texting mishap, is she even your mum?
Still, could have been worse.
6. Savage but who can blame her?
Certainly not me - she deserves all the credit.
7. Good on you, mum!
This should be everyone as a mum.
8. The best text you can receive as a parent
Every parent wants regular contact with their kid even when they're a grownup.
9. Parents aren't as gullible as we think they are
So think twice before playing a trick on them, it might just backfire on you.
10. There's probably some kind of logic to this
But let's face it; mums don't have to be logical because they're always right. Literally always.
11. Not all mums are clued up on emojis
This mum has a lot of learning to do.
12. It's totally normal for a mum to refer to her kid as "b*tch", right?
Nothing strange about that. Nothing at all.
13. It's not mum that's getting all up in your business...
...it's totally the cat.
14. A lovely, little warning from mum
What would we do without our precious mothers?
15. What every mother should do
That'll teach you not to get lost in the parking lot.
So there you have it. Let it not be said that mothers - in fact, any parent - don't have one hell of a sense of humour.